Ethical Client Relations CEU
PRICE: $25 for ESA members/ $35 for Non-Members
This 1-hour online CEU course is designed to expand your knowledge of Ethical Client Relations.
This 1-hour online course will help to ensure the contact you have with the customer is always of the utmost quality. This is a critical component to your company’s success. It will describe rules for customer service and how to relieve the customer’s common anxieties and concerns, explain the 3 stages where opportunities exist to build a relationship with your customer, describe tactics that you can use when dealing with difficult customers, explain the importance of documentation, define common contract terms and identify the four standards of the ESA Code of Ethics.
What to Expect in the Online Course:
The online presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.
NOTE: Not all state regulatory agencies allow online courses for licensing or CEUs. Please check with your licensing agency prior to taking this course for licensing.
ESA Members receive a discount on National Training School courses. You will have the option to update the price based on your ESA membership status once the item has been added to your cart you Check Out. ESA Membership will be validated post purchase.
AL-Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure (AESBL)
LA-Louisiana Office of the State Fire Marshal: Life Safety & Property Protection Advisory Board (LSPPA)
Louisville, KY-Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD)
MS-Mississippi Office of the State Fire Marshal: Electronic Protection Systems Division
NC-North Carolina Department of Public Safety: Alarm Systems Licensing Board (NC DPS-ASLB)
NJ-State of New Jersey: Division of Consumer Affairs
TX-Texas Department of Public Safety: Private Security Bureau (TX DPS-PSB)
TN-Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance: Alarm Systems Contractors Board
- 1 hour
- Class Schedule:
- Must spend 1 hour in class
Detailed Course Outline:
Course Learning Objectives
- Describe rules for customer service and how to relieve the customer’s common anxieties and concerns.
- Explain the 3 stages of where there exists opportunities to build a relationship with your customer in both a residential and commercial application.
- Describe tactics that you can use when dealing with difficult customers.
- Explain the importance of documentation and best practices.
- Define common contract terms and describe how they impact the installer.
- Identify the four standards of the ESA Code of Ethics