CFAD Online/ILT Bundle - Member
This special Member Only pricing for the Certified Fire Alarm Designer (CFAD) certification will give you access to the four courses and exams that are required to earn this high level certification.
Click to Enlarge
CFAD Online/ILT Course Bundle for Members = $1134.00
10% discount - (**Savings of $125**)
Please note - Membership will be verified once order is placed.
Registration and access to:
- Certified Alarm Technician (CAT) Level I online course and proctored exam
- Fire Alarm Installation Methods (FAIM) online course and proctored exam
- Life Safety Code (LSC) online course and proctored exam
- Once the three online courses are complete you will then be able to register in a scheduled Professional Fire Alarm Design instructor led course.
How the certification bundle works:
- Upon purchasing the CFAD Bundle you will automatically be registered in the Certified Alarm Technician (CAT) Level I online course.
- Once you successfully complete the CAT Level I course you will then be registered in the next course in the certification series, Fire Alarm Installation Methods (FAIM) online course. You can start the course immediately.
- Once the FAIM course is complete you will be registered in the Life Safety Code (LSC) online course.
- At the conclusion of each online course you will be registered to take the course's proctored exam at PSI testing centers. You will receive an email from PSI notifying you of your registration and providing you instructions on how to schedule the exam at one of their nationwide testing centers.
- You can take the courses' proctored exams based on your scheduling preferences. You do not need to take the proctored exams before you are permitted to take the next course in the series.
- All proctored exams must be completed and passed with a 70%.
- Once the three online courses and their proctored exams are passed, you may register for the instructor led Professional Fire Alarm Design (PFAD) course.
- Once all courses and exams are complete you must submit the New Certification request form along with proof of 36 months of field experience to earn the Certified Fire Alarm Techician certification and the Certified Fire Alarm Designer certification.
Bundled Pricing Packages must be paid in a single payment in advance of all course registrations. All courses must be taken within 18 months of purchase date. If you choose to cancel your purchase of the Bundled Pricing Package, refunds will be calculated as follows: Purchase price less a 25% administrative fee and minus the regular purchase price (not the discounted rate) of the course(s) attended. Refund requests for Instructor Led Training (ILT) Packages must be received more than 14 days prior to the class registration. No portion of the Bundled Pricing Package is transferable to another individual.
- 4 Courses
- CFAT plus CFAD