CSSI Online Bundle - Member
Purchasing this CSSI certification bundle will give you access to the CAT Level I, EAC, VST, LSC and Fundamentals of Networking online courses.
CSSI Online Course Bundle for Members = $1138
10% discount - (**Savings of $128**)
Please note - Membership will be verified once order is placed.
- Registration to Certified Alarm Technician (CAT) Level I online course and proctored exam
- Electronic Access Control (EAC) online course and proctored exam
- Video System Technologies (VST) online course and proctored exam
- Life Safety Code (LSC) online course and proctored exam
- Fundamentals of Networking course
How the certification bundle works:
- Upon purchasing the CSSI bundle you will automatically be registered in the Certified Alarm Technician (CAT) Level I online course.
- Once you successfully complete the CAT Level I (CAT) course you will then be registered in the next course in the certification series, Electronic Access Control (EAC) online course. You can start the course immediately.
- Once the EAC course is complete you will be registered in the Video Systems Technologies (VST) online course
- Once the VST course is complete you will be registered in the Life Safety Code (LSC) online course.
- Once the LSC course is complete you will be registered in the Fundamentals of Networking online course.
- At the conclusion of each online course (except for Fundamentals of Networking course which does not have a proctored exam) you will be registered to take the course's proctored exam at PSI testing centers. You will receive an email from PSI notifying you of your registration and providing you instructions on how to schedule the exam at one of their nationwide testing centers.
- You can take the courses' proctored exams based on your scheduling preferences. You do not need to take the proctored exams before you are permitted to take the next course in the series.
- All proctored exams must be completed and passed with a 70%.
- Once all courses and exams are complete you must submit the New Certification request form along with proof of 36 months of field experience.
- 5 Courses
Bundled Pricing Packages must be paid in a single payment in advance of all course registrations. All courses must be taken within 18 months of purchase date. If you choose to cancel your purchase of the Bundled Pricing Package, refunds will be calculated as follows: Purchase price less a 25% administrative fee and minus the regular purchase price (not the discounted rate) of the course(s) attended. Refund requests for Instructor Led Training (ILT) Packages must be received more than 14 days prior to the class registration. No portion of the Bundled Pricing Package is transferable to another individual.
Detailed Course Outline:
To earn Certified Security Systems Integrator status, students must hold a CAT I or higher certification, have 36 months field experience, successfully complete the Electronic Access Control course, Video System Technologies course, either the Life Safety Code course, or the International Building Code course, and Fundamentals of Networking and pass each course’s proctored examination.