Texas 8 Hour CEU Day/ December 13, 2017/ Houston, TX./ NTS
PRICE: $125 for members (enter member discount code on purchasing screen)/ $225 for non-members. Price includes a boxed lunch.
Get your 8 hours of Texas required CEUs in one day! This 8-hour course covers several components that are critical for security system installers. Subjects covered include: ethics, false alarm prevention, perimeter and interior sensors, troubleshooting, and fundamentals of networking. This course can be used towards continuing education requirements for licenses issued by the Private Security Bureau of the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Who Should Attend? Technical staff (installation, service, and maintenance), sales personnel, and business owners.
- 8 hours
- Class Schedule:
- December 13, 2017
- Location :
- ADI, 335 Pennbright Drive, Ste. 110, Houston, TX
- Times :
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Provider :
- Electronic Security Association (Texas License # Y00111)
If a student cancels an ESA/NTS provided course more than seven days prior to the class, a refund, less a 25% administrative fee, will be issued. In lieu of canceling, a student can opt to transfer their funds to a future course. There are no refunds or transfers permitted within seven days before the class. BY PURCHASING THIS COURSE YOU ACCEPT THIS CANCELLATION POLICY.
Detailed Course Outline:
Texas 8 Hour CEU Day will provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to:
- Apply ethical practices in their professional capacity.
- Select and apply interior and perimeter sensors to provide effective intrusion detection.
- Implement troubleshooting techniques in instances of voltage, current or resistance issues.
- Describe and define the functions of a network.
Subject areas covered include:
- False Alarm Prevention
- Perimeter Sensors
- Interior Sensors
- Troubleshooting theories and practices
- Fundamentals of Networking:
- Understanding networks
- Networking concepts
- LAN Architecture
- WAN Architecture