This course, followed by a two-hour examination, is an advanced look at the design and installation of intrusion systems. Students learn how to select and install proper equipment in a variety of intrusion system applications. The course provides basic electronics instruction and how it pertains to system design, component selection and troubleshooting, as well as information on system testing, commissioning and project management.
- Practical application of electronics
- Practical application of controls
- System power
- Input and output
- Networking and Communication
- Advanced systems and devices
- Testing and commissioning
- Project management
- Residential and commercial sensor application
+ INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
A print manual and proctored exam with a pre-approved testing facility is included in this purchase.
THIS LIVE COURSE WILL BE HELD AT:
13100 W Lisbon Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
Who Should Attend? Technicians, service personnel, installation personnel, sales staff, and business owners.