INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
An e-manual and proctored exam with a pre-approved testing facility is included in this purchase. Prefer print? Add the course’s printed manual to your cart.
This course is a comprehensive, modular program covering the complete sales cycle. The first part of the course will explore core sales subjects within residential sales and part 2 will focus on commercial sales in each of the industry segments: intrusion, access control, fire and video.
Security Sales Essentials will provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to:
- Know the complete sales cycle
- Offer new or veteran sales personnel with the insights necessary to convert sales prospects into customers
- Know the similarities and differences in the sales process for residential and commercial sales, including insights into the unique issues relevant to fire alarm, access control and video surveillance systems
- Have the tools and tips necessary to perform at a highly successful sales level
- Overview of the security sales cycle
- Problem identification
- Solution – presentation
- Closing – the transaction stage
- Handling objections
- Strategies for selling in the digital age
- How to cross sell
- Consultative selling
- Customer advocacy
- Managing customer relationships
What to expect in this course: This is a live instructor-led class that is held virtually. This course will allow you to get the full benefit of a live instructor teaching a course without the travel time or expense. You are able to interact with the instructor and ask questions all from the comfort of your home or office. In order to participate, you are required to have the following equipment:
- Computer or tablet with high-speed internet
- Webcam (Daily attendance will be taken and the instructor must have a visual of you during the entire class)
- Full audio via phone or computer (Computer audio requires a microphone)
- Quiet place to access the online course that provides little to no distractions.