Save 15% On Managing Projects Effectively Through February here. This three-hour online course provides students with techniques related to the security industry professional. It covers project management approaches, auditing and responsibilities. There are discussions on facilitation and decision-making, as well as return on investment, total cost of ownership, total cost to use and total cost to lease and how to differentiate and calculate for each.
As we stride into 2024, there’s no better time to fortify your professional arsenal and kickstart the year on the right foot. ESA invites you to seize the opportunity and save 15% on our exclusive “Managing Projects Effectively” online course until the end of February.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Define the role a project manager plays when working in the integrated physical securities market.
- Apply different project management techniques and methodologies when managing projects.
- Define the role an auditor plays in the implementation of a project.
- Apply project planning techniques when planning for a project.Define the role of the facilitator.
- Apply the decision-making process.
- Apply facilitation techniques.
- Understand return on investment (ROI) and how to calculate it.
- Understand total cost of ownership (TCO) and the difference between TCO and ROI.
- Differentiate between TCO and total cost of acquisition (TCA).
- Establish the difference between total cost of use (TCU) and total cost of lease (TCL).
- Apply all the knowledge gained through decision making scenarios.
ESA’s courses are designed to help electronic security and life safety professionals advance in easily accessible and robust ways. With a focus on real world training, skills learned can be immediately put to use in the workplace.
Go Into 2024 on the Right Foot: Unlock Your Potential
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your project management skills and save 15% on the “Managing Projects Effectively” course. Act now, and set the tone for a successful 2024 by joining the ranks of professionals who have transformed their careers through ESA’s National Training School.
Note: ESA members enjoy exclusive savings on all National Training School courses, including our diverse range of online offerings.