Save on Cybersecurity Courses for Safer Internet Day
The security industry is constantly fighting for increased network safety for everyone. On February 6th, industry organizations recognize “Safer Internet Day” as an opportunity to increase awareness and highlight education for safer internet and network use.
Courses on Sale:
- ESA’s Cyber Threat Preparedness Course provides training for protection against cyber threats and teaches the implementation of effective security measures that provide liability protection and increase efficiency and productivity for organizations.
- ESA’s Networking Focused 12-Hour CEU Bundle provides in-depth networking training, which in turn results in safer and more efficient networks. The bundle includes the following courses:
- Cyberthreat Preparedness– 2 Hours
- Networking 101– 1 Hour
- Networking 102– 1 Hour
- Networking 103: Data Transmission– 1 Hour
- Networking 105: Administration of Networks– 1 Hour
- Networking 106: Basic Network Troubleshooting– 1 Hour
- Residential Networking Basics– 4 Hours
Join the security industry to improve network safety and promote well-trained network usage and purchase these courses at a 15% discount through Friday, Feb 9th!
Note: ESA members enjoy exclusive savings on all National Training School courses, including our diverse range of online offerings.