Need 24 hours of CEU credits? This bundle will provide you access to the following courses and once all are completed you will have earned 24 hours of CEU credits. Access to the courses are sequential and once the first class is completed you will automatically be registered and given access to the second course.
- Auxiliary Equipment, System Design and Recording – 2 hours
- Camera and Lens Consideration – 1 hour
- Electronic Theory Refresher – 3 hours
- Fire Alarm Systems for Households – 2 hours
- Power and Electricity – 6 hours
- Practical Sensor Applications – 2 hours
- Codes and Standards Refresher – 1 hour
- Egress Control and Exit Devices – 2 hours
- Job Safety and False Alarm Reduction – 2 hours
- Life Safety and Occupancies – 3 hours
What to expect in these courses: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. These courses include a short quiz at the end of each, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.
NOTE: When purchasing a bundle, make sure that you have not taken any of the courses during your current 2 year renewal cycle.