This course provides students with various ways a network can be constructed and, in general terms, how data is sent from one point to another.
- Various network classifications
- Common network topologies
- Key protocols used on an Ethernet network
- The two versions of IP addresses
- Commonly used network operating systems
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.