This course is designed to expand and refresh your knowledge of job safety for the electronic security and life safety industry. Job safety should be the first concern of every technician. With the implementation of safe working practices and common sense, you can lessen or eliminate these unfortunate incidents. By following the guidelines presented in this course, your safety and the safety of your client will be dramatically improved. Also, these standards of behavior will protect the property of the client.
- Outline what OSHA does and how it may impact you and your company
- Describe the employer’s responsibility as it applied to workplace safety
- Define the most common causes of on-the-job accidents
- Explain best practices when using common equipment and tools
- Explain how to react to instances of electric shock, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, and other medical emergencies
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.