This course focuses on the meaning of the word “approach” as it relates to sales, equipping students with the skills necessary to acquire clients in today’s competitive atmosphere. Students enrolled in this course will learn about popular sales techniques, such as the “benefit hook.”
This sales technique can be applied to any of the 3 methods of communication (direct mail, telephone, and in-person) discussed in this course, to obtain new clients.
- The meaning of the Approach and its purpose
- The most critical element of the approach – the Benefit Hook
- The 3 methods of communication – Direct Mail, Telephone and In-person
- Good Direct Mail techniques and building a portfolio
- How to locate the decision maker and how to reach them
- Different methods of overcoming a stall
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.