This course provides students an overview of closing the deal with a client in the sales process. Nothing is more self-fulfilling than closing a sale. With that being said, this course focuses on the closing stage of the sales process. After completing this course, students will possess the knowledge to close the deal by using different closing techniques. Students will also be equipped with different methods to overcome a stall.
- The meaning of the Closing stage and its purpose
- Characteristics one must possess in order to successfully close the customer presentation
- How to tell the time is right to close the sale
- The definition of a planned pause and its purpose during the closing
- Types of closing techniques, including how to handle customers stalling
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.