This course provides students with information on the considerations that may be needed when preparing and writing an incident report. Presenting facts and details as accurately as possible, while maintaining the integrity of the report is a major consideration.
- Differentiate between an incident and an accident report and meet their unique requirements
- Apply the appropriate grammar to ensure complete clarity in your reports
- Effectively interview witnesses and record statements
- Write reports suitable for legal proceedings
- Maintain supporting materials and documents that will withstand legal scrutiny
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.