This course provides students an overview of the sales process and skills that exclusively apply to the world of commercial security sales. After taking this course, students will be able to build their own network, for the purpose of obtaining commercial security sales leads.
- The scope and scale of commercial security sales and the marketplace in each of the 5 disciplines (intrusion, access control, fire life safety, video surveillance, integrated systems)
- Areas of essential knowledge for entering commercial security sales
- How to build your own network for the purpose of obtaining commercial security sales leads
- Information specific to commercial security sales process
- General items you need to consider when designing a commercial security system
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.