This course focuses on how to find new clients with goal setting, perseverance, and overcoming call reluctance. Prospecting for new clients is the series of activities that lead to identifying new business opportunities.
- Define the meaning of Prospecting and explain its purpose.
- Explain the importance of planning your sales activities.
- Identify where and how to find potential leads.
- Describe the term, “Center of Influence” and name examples.
- Explain the keys to successful prospecting; goal setting, perseverance, and overcoming call reluctance.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.