This online course provides students with communication skills, customer service skills and tips to deal with handling difficult customers. Key skills necessary to deal with difficult situations and provide the highest possible level of customer service and a number of situations on dealing with customers in a professional manner.
- Differentiate between fact and inference when dealing with customers
- Follow the proper etiquette when speaking to customers on the phone
- Communicate effectively by avoiding common pitfalls with angry customers
- Use the communications cycle, as well as your role in it, to your advantage when dealing with customers
- Identify and speak to customer’s communication profile
- Recognize the obstacles that impact customer service
- Ask crucial questions to get more information about the problem
- Maintain a professional attitude and defuse even the most difficult situations
- Maintain control of the discussion
- Identify the customer’s core concerns
- Develop a workable solution for resolution
- Recognize when escalating a problem is the best course of action
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.