This course is designed to expand your knowledge of Ethical Client Relations. This course will help to ensure the contact students have with the customer is always of the utmost quality. This is a critical component of a company’s success. It will describe rules for customer service and how to relieve the customer’s common anxieties and concerns, explain the 3 stages where opportunities exist to build a relationship with the customer, describe tactics for use when dealing with difficult customers, explain the importance of documentation, define common contract terms and identify the four standards of the ESA Code of Ethics.
- Rules for customer service and how to relieve the customer’s common anxieties and concerns
- The 3 stages with opportunities to build a relationship with the customer in both a residential and commercial application
- Tactics for dealing with difficult customers
- Importance of documentation and best practices
- Common contract terms and describe how they impact the installer
- The four standards of the ESA Code of Ethics
What to expect in this course: The course presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.