This course is a comprehensive, modular program covering the complete sales cycle. The first part of the course will explore core sales subjects within residential sales and part 2 will focus on commercial sales in each of the industry segments: intrusion, access control, fire and video.
Security Sales Essentials will provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to:
- Know the complete sales cycle
- Offer new or veteran sales personnel with the insights necessary to convert sales prospects into customers
- Know the similarities and differences in the sales process for residential and commercial sales, including insights into the unique issues relevant to fire alarm, access control and video surveillance systems
- Have the tools and tips necessary to perform at a highly successful sales level
- Overview of the security sales cycle
- Problem identification
- Solution – presentation
- Closing – the transaction stage
- Handling objections
- Strategies for selling in the digital age
- How to cross sell
- Consultative selling
- Customer advocacy
- Managing customer relationships
+ INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
An e-manual and proctored exam with a pre-approved testing facility are included in this purchase. Prefer print? Add the course’s printed manual to your cart.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.