This training program provides basic information and important resources as provided by global authorities such as The World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the COVID-19 virus. The program focuses on how you can protect yourself and others by responsibly helping contain the virus and prevent the spread while at work.
- What is Covid-19
- Common Symptoms
- Safety Precautions and Best Hygiene Practices
- How are Workplaces Affected
- Steps Employees Can Take to Minimize Spread
- Workplace Community Disruptions
- Your Responsibilities to Protect Workplace
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented.