This course provides an extensive foundation for those wanting to learn more about networking basics and the fundamentals of how equipment gets connected and communicates.
- What a network is and what its components are.
- Common network topologies.
- How networks communicate and share data.
- Storage types used in networked systems.
- Composition of a network cable.
- How a LAN and WAN function and the differences between them.
- The steps of troubleshooting network problems.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.