This course explores various mediums that a network may use to transmit data.
- How to properly identify, run and terminate Category network cabling
- How to identify, run and terminate coax cabling
- How to identify and run fiber optic cabling
- How to apply wireless technology in installations
- How to choose the correct applications for each of the transmission mediums covered
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.