This course provides students with information on the important role administrators play in maintaining a network, as well as security concerns, sources of threats to a network and security measures employed to protect the network.
Course Learning Objectives
- Define the role of a network administrator
- Recognize common security threats to a computer network
- Identify the sources of threats
- Understand the various security measures commonly used to thwart attacks
- Assist in implementing the necessary precautions to protect the network as well as the devices and data that reside on it
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.