This course provides students with the basic tools that should be available when troubleshooting, as well as general techniques that can be used to effectively troubleshoot a system.
- Common network topologies
- IP addresses and MAC addresses
- Appropriate network cabling
- Common terminations using the appropriate standards
- Common testing tools
- Troubleshooting network problems from both cabling and hardware standpoints
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.