This course provides students with knowledge of the Universal Safety Practices, as well as the Safety Practices in the Workplace.
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Establish a safety program.
- Monitor safety.
- Communicate safety policies.
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognize the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 80% or greater to complete the course.