This course provides students an overview of selling commercial intrusion systems. Commercial intrusion sales are not for those who are accustomed to selling a one-size-fits-all solution. Commercial sales will force you to think of systems that fit your customer’s unique needs and you will benefit from product knowledge and in-field experience.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain aspects of typical commercial intrusion jobs so that you are able to adequately assess their scope and scale.
- Define areas of essential knowledge to pursue for success in commercial intrusion sales.
- Explain how to build your own network for the purpose of obtaining commercial intrusion sales leads.
- Identify general items you need to consider when designing a commercial intrusion system.
- Explain the types of experts that make up a team of individuals in industries contingent to commercial intrusion projects.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.