This course provides students an overview of selling video surveillance systems. When selling commercial video surveillance systems, salespeople will be more of a consultant while they identify the customer’s needs and desires and arrive at a custom solution. It is important to stay current with technology trends. When discussing a new system it is important to make contact with anyone who will be involved in maintaining the system.
- Explain aspects of typical commercial video surveillance jobs so that you are able to adequately assess their scope and scale.
- Define areas of essential knowledge to pursue for success in commercial video surveillance sales.
- Explain how to build your own network for the purpose of obtaining commercial video surveillance sales leads.
- Identify general items you need to consider when designing a commercial video surveillance system.
- Explain the types of experts that make up a team of individuals in industries contingent to commercial video surveillance projects.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.