This course provides students an overview of selling integrated systems. It has been speculated that only a small percentage of the commercial sales force could sell integrated systems without losing money.
Your best chance comes down to your ability to attain 2 major skills: product knowledge and project management. To be effective in integrated sales you also have to know if and how products work together.
Students who complete this class, will be able to:
- Explain aspects of typical commercial system integration jobs so that you are able to adequately assess their scope and scale.
- Define areas of essential knowledge to pursue for success in commercial system integration sales.
- Explain how to build your own network for the purpose of obtaining commercial system integration sales leads.
- Identify general items you need to consider when designing a commercial system integration system.
- Explain the types of experts that make up a team of individuals in industries contingent to commercial system integration projects.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.