This course provides students an overview of selling commercial fire alarm systems. How do you know when you are ready to enter commercial sales of fire systems? Essential knowledge includes what is fire, the stages and classes of fire and code considerations. Better understand how to build a network of commercial fire sales leads and to communicate intelligently about the commercial fire systems with this course.
- Explain aspects of typical commercial fire jobs so that you are able to adequately assess their scope and scale.
- Define areas of essential knowledge to pursue for success in commercial fire sales.
- Explain how to build your own network for the purpose of obtaining commercial fire sales leads.
- Identify general items you need to consider when designing a commercial fire system.
- Explain the types of experts that make up a team of individuals in industries contingent to commercial fire projects.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.