This course provides students an overview of selling commercial fire alarm systems. When selling commercial fire alarm systems it is important to ask the question: “How do you know when you are ready to enter commercial sales of fire systems?” Essential knowledge includes what is fire, the stages and classes of fire and code considerations.
- Explain aspects of typical commercial fire jobs so that you are able to adequately assess their scope and scale.
- Define areas of essential knowledge to pursue for success in commercial fire sales.
- Explain how to build your own network for the purpose of obtaining commercial fire sales leads.
- Identify general items you need to consider when designing a commercial fire system.
- Explain the types of experts that make up a team of individuals in industries contingent to commercial fire projects.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.