This 10-hour course allows sales agents to acquire the knowledge needed to successfully develop a proposal for basic video surveillance systems. The course includes two extensive exercises that culminate in an actual system design based on a given customer’s specifications and building plans. Equip your sales team to consultatively sell video surveillance systems.
- Determining camera and lenses to use based on environment
- Understanding the benefits of different transmission media
- Understanding the basics of networking
- Consideration when determining a Monitor
- Learn about auxiliary equipment and how they interact with Video
- Learn how to properly design a system
- Considerations when deciding on recording devices and video formats.
- Exercises to practice designing a video system
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.