This 8 hour course provides broad training and information needed for a sales agent to successfully develop a proposal for an electronic access control system. It teaches both the theory and the practical application of door hardware and electronic access control systems. The course culminates in an actual system design exercise based on a given customer’s specifications and building plan.
- Understanding the features and benefits of different locks and barriers
- Understanding the features and benefits of different entry devices.
- Understanding the features and benefits of different exit devices
- Learn to properly design an access control system
- Learn about common errors and their solutions
- Exercise to practice designing a access control system
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.