This three-hour online course provides students with techniques related to the security industry professional. This course covers project management approaches, auditing and responsibilities. There are discussions on facilitation and decision-making, as well as return on investment, total cost of ownership, total cost to use and total cost to lease and how to differentiate and calculate for each
- Define the role a project manager plays when working in the integrated physical securities market.
- Apply different project management techniques and methodologies when managing projects.
- Define the role an auditor plays in the implementation of a project.
- Apply project planning techniques when planning for a project.
- Define the role of the facilitator.
- Apply the decision-making process.
- Apply facilitation techniques.
- Understand return on investment (ROI) and how to calculate it.
- Understand total cost of ownership (TCO) and the difference between TCO and ROI.
- Differentiate between TCO and total cost of acquisition (TCA).
- Establish the difference between total cost of use (TCU) and total cost of lease (TCL).
- Apply all the knowledge gained through decision making scenarios.
What to expect in this course: The presentation includes text, audio, graphics, videos and activities to help you absorb the information presented. This course has a short quiz at the end, which you will be required to pass with a 70% or greater to complete the course.